Puyallup Car Accident Attorneys
We Go Head-to-Head with Insurance Companies
Don’t get caught up in the games that auto insurance companies often like to play with claimants after car accidents. Leave everything up to the experienced Puyallup car accident lawyers of the Law Offices of Harold D. Carr, P.S. instead. We are a legal team with one mission in mind: win big for our clients.
Since 1991, we have been at the forefront of car accident claim representation for plaintiffs throughout Washington. Many of our cases have been successfully settled before going to court, which brings our clients the money they need faster. Yet, when an insurance company tries to get away with offering next-to-nothing to a client in need, we do not hesitate to take them to court and show them what we are really made of.
Put legal fighters on your side at once. Call (253) 300-4644.
Washington Uses Comparative Fault Rules
As a comparative fault state, Washington requires car accident claimants to prove they did not cause their crashes and injuries. While this might present some challenges, at-fault liability rules can be to your benefit, especially when you let an experienced legal team like ours take the lead on your case. The clearer we can show that the other driver or drivers in your accident were to blame for what happened, the greater amount of compensation you can receive. Our goal is to get your liability down to 0%, which allows you to seek 100% of your related damages.
To establish liability or fault for your accident, we can use:
- Driving records that show the other driver has a history of recklessness
- Eyewitness testimonies from other motorists who saw what happened
- Official reports from police officers, firefighters, and paramedics
- Statements from medical professionals about the likely cause of your injuries
- Crash reconstruction experts who piece together a crash scene using fine details
Capable of Working Any Car Accident Claim
There are so many ways that a car accident can be caused and unfold. Does that mean you need to use an entire roster of law firms before finding one that understands the unique details of your car accident claim? Not if you choose the Law Offices of Harold D. Carr, P.S. Our team is highly experienced in all sorts of car accident cases, so we are confident we can provide award-winning representation for your claim no matter what.
We can assist with car accident claims involving:
- Rear-end collisions: In many parts of the country, rear-end collisions are the most common type of car accidents. A rear-end collision at almost any speed can cause people in the front vehicle to suffer whiplash, a neck injury that might start as soreness but gradually worsen to a debilitating injury.
- Drunk drivers: Even if a drunk driver is convicted of a DUI/DWI, there is no guarantee they will pay anything to the other motorists they hurt. If you want to hold an intoxicated motorist accountable, then you need to file a civil claim against them.
- Texting drivers: Driver distraction has gotten much worse in recent years due to the ever-growing popularity of smartphones. Our team knows how to prove the other driver was on their cellphone by carefully collecting and using evidence, such as cellphone data usage records.
- Auto part defects: You can also count on us to file a claim against an automaker or auto part manufacturer if your crash was caused by a defect, such as brake failures or burst tires.
The list of different car accident claims can only go on. The bottom line is that we have experience and networking abilities to assist with any case. Add our knowledge to our genuine compassion and you are left with a formula for winning difficult car accident claims in Puyallup.
Schedule your free and confidential case evaluation to get started.